Boston University is one of the largest research universities in the US and is ranked amongst the top 75 universities in the world. The private university was established in 1839 and has expanded over the years from the main campus to a number of campuses spread over miles. The university is the largest employer in the city of Boston, Massachusetts. Notable alumni of the university include greats such as Martin Luther King Jr. in addition to 6 Nobel Prize winners and 22 Pulitzer Prize winners. A degree from a reputable university such as Boston University is the right step towards a successful career. BU also accepts a large number of federal and private grants and scholarships while the university also offers its own financial aid program for deserving students.
Degrees at Boston University
The university offers bachelor's, master's and doctorate degrees in a vast field of disciplines. Each discipline is taught at a separate school. BU also offers a number of study abroad programs with centers in over 20 countries all over the world.The schools currently offering degrees at BU include:
· School of Medicine (MED),
· Division of Extended Education
· College of Fine Arts (CFA),
· College of Arts and Sciences (CAS),
· College of General Studies (CGS),
· School of Social Work (SSW),
· College of Communication (COM),
· School of Education (SED),
· School of Public Health (SPH),
· College of Engineering (ENG),
· School of Theology (STH),
· Goldman School of Dental Medicine (SDM),
· College of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (SAR),
· School of Hospitality Administration (SHA),
· School of Law (LAW),
· School of Management (SMG),
· Metropolitan College (MET),
Online Degrees at Boston University
BU offers a number of award-winning online education programs. The programs are structured in a way that anyone can study from any location without having to be physically present on campus. These programs are most suitable for individuals that have a busy work schedule and find it difficult to take time out for a regular education. The degrees offered through the BU online education division include certifications, degree completion courses, undergraduate degrees and graduate degrees.
Boston University Accreditation
BU has been accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges while certain degrees and specializations have received accreditation from their relevant boards.
There are no programs available in this school. Please choose some other school from the list.
Select Another School: